A Digital Decade in One Year
The COVID-19 pandemic has been the most significant “advocate” for digital transformation, forcing governments to develop online services and raise citizens’ digital awareness. The intervention of information technologies into our daily lives has raised questions on digital responsibility related to data collection, storage and exchange. Take a closer look at the lessons learnt from the new normality and future developments in our online conference!
The e-Governance Conference 2021 provides you with digital content, live discussions, and networking possibilities. Join us!
The e-Governance Conference 2021 addresses the questions raised by the new normality:
- Are the digital strategies outdated? How to keep up with the rapid change?
- What is the underlying legal framework of developments?
- What are the good examples of combining public and private sector forces?
- What have been the lessons learnt from the rapid process of forced digitalisation caused by the global pandemic?
Moreover, the e-Governance Conference 2021 takes a look at the foreseeable future to discover
Is there a need to re-design online services?
- How to gain trust for using, storing and re-using personal data online? Will the digital responsibility principles help to guide governments and corporate players towards more sustainable and inclusive digital societies?
- What are the technology trends that influence government’s digital transformation plans?
- How do new trends such as social listening and others affect citizen engagement with governments?
A more detailed agenda and background materials will be published soon on the conference’s website.
During the conference we are glad to welcome you at the Virtual Expo with different side tracks and meet with international and Estonian IT companies and organisations!
Conference dates: 18-20 May 2021
Conference Format: Online
The online format brings together participants to attend sessions, network and visit the EXPO area. The virtual platform and mobile-app provide the ability to interact between participants, speakers, or exhibitors.
Pass to ONLINE e-Governance Conference 2021:
- ONLINE ticket for the public sector, NGOs and students 19,00 €
- ONLINE ticket for the private sector 49,00 €
Registration is mandatory for all e-Governance Conference attendees.
If you received an invitation, please use the links provided in the e-mail. The registration is considered completed after you have received a final confirmation letter from Conference Team.
Please find the terms of the sale here.
Additional information at firstname.lastname@example.orgConcept Note (PDF)